Addison’s Disease, or hypocortisolism, occurs when the adrenal glands don’t produce enough hormones. This condition can occur in either gender and at any age and include a wide variety of symptoms. These can include abdominal and/or muscle pains, dehydration, fatigue, fainting/dizziness, loss of appetite, weight loss, low blood pressure, salt cravings, irritability, and darkening of the skin. The awareness ribbon for Addison’s Disease is light blue, and products representing this condition can be found in the Addison’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Crafted from durable MDF with a high-gloss plastic finish so your designs last a lifetime
- Vibrantly printed from edge-to-edge via Sublimation
- Ships with a festive gold cord for easy hanging
- Product Dimensions: 2.75” tall, 1/8 thick, 0.5 oz
View the entire Addison's Disease Monster Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!