The lie we tell others most often is “I'm Fine” because it is the easiest reply to the question how are you? When you have an invisible illness or chronic pain, you are never just fine. This designs shows the hidden meaning behind the word I'm Fine. The letters of the word Fine are made out of the words hopeful, broken, fatigued, misunderstood, alive, warrior, fighting, hurting, don't give up, strong, paingry, invisible. This shows how we really feel.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire I´m Fine Collection HERE.
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Fabric: 100% cotton twill
- Structure: Structured; Profile: High
- Velcro® closure; One size fits most
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Port & Company®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!