Cowden Syndrome is a disorder characterized by multiple noncancerous, tumor-like growths called hamartomas and an increased risk of developing certain cancers. There is no treatment for Cowden Syndrome, but patients undergo constant monitoring of growths to screen for associated cancers. Cowden Syndrome is represented by the zebra awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Cowden Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Front pouch pockets; Full athletic unisex cut
- Two-ply hood with matching drawcord
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Gildan®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!