Neurofibromatosis - NF Warrior Skull Pullover Hoodie (Backprint)
Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a condition which causes a person to have tumors grow on their nerves, including in their spine and brain. The tumors are not usually cancerous but can cause a wide variety of symptoms in some people, including hearing loss and mental illness. People with NF must often undergo rigorous treatment for their condition which can be life-altering. The awareness ribbon for neurofibromatosis is blue and green and NF warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Note: This design is printed on the back of the shirt.