Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is a chronic form of arthritis that can affect some people with the skin condition, psoriasis. Symptoms include joint pain, stiffness, and swelling, which may flare and subside. Many people with the condition are affected by morning stiffness. People may also experience skin rashes, fatigue, itching, physical deformities, small dents in their nails, and tendinitis. Even people with mild skin psoriasis can have a significant degree of arthritis. Treatments for PsA include anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive medications, steroid injections, and joint replacement. PsA is represented by the dark blue, orange, and orchid awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan
View the entire Psoriatic Arthritis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!