Thalassemia Warrior Skull Unisex Shirt (Backprint)
Some people with thalassemia may also have failure to thrive, iron overload, shortness of breath, or jaundice. While mild forms may not need treatment, severe forms may require medications to lower iron, blood transfusions, or a donor stem-cell transplant.
Thalassemia is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
View the entire Thalassemia Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Note: This design is printed on the back of the shirt.