Fibrous Dysplasia (FD) is a disease which causes the tissue in bone to be replaced with a scar-like fibrous tissue, which can severely weaken the structure of a bone and lead to fractures and deformities. FD is a genetic disorder with no as-of-yet-known cure and the symptoms of FD can make physical tasks difficult to impossible for people who suffer from it. The awareness ribbon for Fibrous Dysplasia is orange and white striped and FD warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Fibrous Dysplasia Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester