Susac’s syndrome is a relatively rare autoimmune disorder characterized by three main problems: impaired brain function (encephalopathy), partial or complete blockage of the small arteries and capillaries that supply blood to the retina, and inner ear disease. Most patients do not have issues with all three areas at disease onset, with the others developing later on. Symptoms include migraine-like headaches, cognitive disturbances, gait issues, slurred speech, visual disturbances, and hearing loss. Although the encephalopathy can resolve on its own, treatments can limit the long-term effects of the illness. Resulting hearing and visual damage can be permanent and treatments and interventions focus on adaptation to deficits. The awareness ribbon for Susac’s Syndrome is blue.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Susac’s Syndrome Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)