Achalasia, also known as cardiospasm, is a rare illness which makes it difficult for food and liquids to pass into the stomach due to decreased function of the esophagus. People with this condition often experience difficulty swallowing, chest pains, and vomiting resulting in weight loss. These symptoms can either be chronic, lasting for several years or be a lifelong problem, and be truly debilitating to those afflicted. The awareness ribbon for Achalasia is pale blue. This is represented through the Achalasia Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!