Addison’s Disease, or hypocortisolism, occurs when the adrenal glands don’t produce enough hormones. This condition can occur in either gender and at any age and include a wide variety of symptoms. These can include abdominal and/or muscle pains, dehydration, fatigue, fainting/dizziness, loss of appetite, weight loss, low blood pressure, salt cravings, irritability, and darkening of the skin. The awareness ribbon for Addison’s Disease is light blue, and products representing this condition can be found in the Addison’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®