Addison’s Disease, or hypocortisolism, occurs when the adrenal glands don’t produce enough hormones. This condition can occur in either gender and at any age and include a wide variety of symptoms. These can include abdominal and/or muscle pains, dehydration, fatigue, fainting/dizziness, loss of appetite, weight loss, low blood pressure, salt cravings, irritability, and darkening of the skin. The awareness ribbon for Addison’s Disease is light blue, and products representing this condition can be found in the Addison’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- 14 oz. stainless steel construction
- Friction lid , swivel spout, and comfort handle
- Hand wash is recommended
- Do not microwave
- Product Dimensions: 6.2" x 6.2" x 3.375" (h x w x d) / 10.6" (circ.)
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
View the entire Addison's Monster Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!