Addison’s Disease, or hypocortisolism, occurs when the adrenal glands don’t produce enough hormones. This condition can occur in either gender and at any age and include a wide variety of symptoms. These can include abdominal and/or muscle pains, dehydration, fatigue, fainting/dizziness, loss of appetite, weight loss, low blood pressure, salt cravings, irritability, and darkening of the skin. The awareness ribbon for Addison’s Disease is light blue, and products representing this condition can be found in the Addison’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®