Adhesion Related Disorder (ARD) refers to the formation of scar tissue between the small or large intestines and the inner lining of the abdominal wall or with other organs within the abdominal cavity. This can include the liver, gallbladder, uterus and its attached fallopian tubes and ovaries, and bladder. These scars can be caused by surgery, infections, trauma, radiation, or even endometriosis and can slow or stop normal bodily functions. Symptoms of Adhesion Related Disorders include severe abdominal pain or cramping, vomiting, nausea, bloating or abdominal swelling, loud bowel sounds, and constipation. The awareness ribbon for Adhesion Related Disorders is black or zebra-print. Products with these colors can be found in the ARD Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Adhesion Related Disorder Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.Size Chart