Acute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP) is a genetic metabolic disorder identified by a partial deletion or unavailability of heme, the oxygen-binding component of hemoglobin. It is characterized by a deficiency of the enzyme porphobilinogen deaminase. Both parents need to be carriers in order to pass this condition on to offspring. Symptoms of AIP can vary based on severity of the disorder and include severe abdominal pain, constipation and/or diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, red or brown urine, breathing problems, seizures, and high blood pressure. Muscle pain, neuropathy, and weakness are also common. Patients may also notice changes in their mental state at times, including anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, disorientation, and paranoia. The awareness ribbon for Acute Intermittent Porphyria is purple and can be found on products in the AIP Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
View the entire Acute Intermittent Porphyria Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)