Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a rare progressive disease of the nervous system that weakens muscles and impacts overall physical function. Symptoms include muscle weakness, stiffness, atrophy, overreactive reflexes, or dysfunction, difficulty speaking or swallowing, fatigue or faintness, constipation, weight loss, and shortness of breath. The awareness ribbon for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis is white and navy striped and products representing this condition can be found in the ALS Warrior category in the Unchargeables Store.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!