Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a rare progressive disease of the nervous system that weakens muscles and impacts overall physical function. Symptoms include muscle weakness, stiffness, atrophy, overreactive reflexes, or dysfunction, difficulty speaking or swallowing, fatigue or faintness, constipation, weight loss, and shortness of breath. The awareness ribbon for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis is white and navy striped and products representing this condition can be found in the ALS Warrior category in the Unchargeables Store.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)