Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a rare progressive disease of the nervous system that weakens muscles and impacts overall physical function. Symptoms include muscle weakness, stiffness, atrophy, overreactive reflexes, or dysfunction, difficulty speaking or swallowing, fatigue or faintness, constipation, weight loss, and shortness of breath. The awareness ribbon for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis is white and navy striped and products representing this condition can be found in the ALS Warrior category in the Unchargeables Store.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.Size Chart