Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, is a rare progressive disease of the nervous system that weakens muscles and impacts overall physical function. Symptoms include muscle weakness, stiffness, atrophy, overreactive reflexes, or dysfunction, difficulty speaking or swallowing, fatigue or faintness, constipation, weight loss, and shortness of breath. The awareness ribbon for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis is white and navy striped and products representing this condition can be found in the ALS Warrior category in the Unchargeables Store.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester