Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflammatory arthritis affecting the spine and other large joints in the body. Symptoms typically appear in early adulthood and include lower back pain and decreased flexibility in the spine, eventually resulting in the patient hunching forward. Other symptoms include pain throughout other joints in the body, issues with bone formation, inflamed tendons, inflamed bowels, fatigue, and blurred vision or light sensitivity. The awareness ribbon for Ankylosing Spondylitis is blue and products representing this condition can be found in the AS Warrior section of the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan