Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS) is a disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks normal proteins in the blood. Antiphospholipid syndrome can cause blood clots to form within the arteries, veins, and organs. It can also cause miscarriage and stillbirth in pregnant women. Symptoms include skin discoloration, deep-vein thrombosis, chest pain, and pain in the affected area. It can be treated though blood thinning medications. Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester