Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS) is a disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks normal proteins in the blood. Antiphospholipid syndrome can cause blood clots to form within the arteries, veins, and organs. It can also cause miscarriage and stillbirth in pregnant women. Symptoms include skin discoloration, deep-vein thrombosis, chest pain, and pain in the affected area. It can be treated though blood thinning medications. Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!