Adult-onset Still's disease (AOSD) is a form of Still's disease, a rare systemic auto-inflammatory disease characterized by persistent high spiking fevers, joint pain, and a distinctive salmon-colored bumpy rash. The disease is considered a disease of exclusion. The cause of AOSD is unknown, as are the risk factors. Some people can have as little as one episode of Still’s Disease, while it can be a chronic issue for others. A relative of arthritis, Still’s Disease can destroy affected joints, particularly the wrists. Symptoms of Adult Onset Still’s Disease include high fevers (at least 102*), sore throat, achy/swollen joints, muscle pains, and a salmon-pink rash on the arms, legs, or torso. Like the indicative rash, the awareness ribbon for Adult Onset Still’s Disease is salmon, as are the AOSD Warrior products in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Adult-Onset Still's Disease Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!