Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) is an abnormal connection between arteries and veins, usually in the brain or spine. It is usually present at birth. The arteries and veins in an AVM can rupture, causing bleeding into the brain or spinal cord. AVM can have no symptoms, but some people experience headaches, dizziness, or seizures. Surgery is the most common treatment for brain AVMs. In some cases, a catheter or radiation may be used to close off vessels. Medication may be used to treat headaches and seizures. Arteriovenous Malformation is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Arteriovenous Malformation Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!