Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflammatory arthritis affecting the spine and other large joints in the body. Symptoms typically appear in early adulthood and include lower back pain and decreased flexibility in the spine, eventually resulting in the patient hunching forward. Other symptoms include pain throughout other joints in the body, issues with bone formation, inflamed tendons, inflamed bowels, fatigue, and blurred vision or light sensitivity. The awareness ribbon for Ankylosing Spondylitis is blue and products representing this condition can be found in the AS Warrior section of the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Ankylosing Spondylitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.