Autoimmune Disease is any condition in which a person’s own immune system attacks its own healthy cells instead of guarding against bacteria and viruses. Examples of autoimmune diseases include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and celiac disease. Early symptoms of autoimmune diseases include fevers, fatigue, weakness, numbness/tingling, and body rashes. The awareness ribbon for autoimmune diseases is green and products with the Autoimmune Warrior are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®