Cerebral Palsy (CP) is a congenital disorder of movement, muscle tone, or posture. Symptoms appear by early childhood and include exaggerated reflexes, either floppy or rigid limbs, and involuntary movements. These issues can cause difficulty walking, lack of coordination, shortening of muscles, slow growth, learning disabilities, or speech delays. CP is represented by the green awareness ribbon. Items with the CP Warrior can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Cerebral Palsy Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.Size Chart