Chiari Malformation is a congenital condition in which brain tissue extends into the spinal canal. Common symptoms include pain, especially in the neck, and trouble swallowing. Other issues include muscle stiffness or weakness, lack of coordination, overactive reflexes, pins and needles, and blurred or double vision. Chiari Malformation is represented by the purple awareness ribbon. Chiari Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan