Chronic Active Epstein-Barr virus infection (CAEBV) is a rare, progressive disease characterized by persistent or intermittent signs and symptoms of infectious mono as well as evidence of prolonged, active EBV infection, as identified by specific blood tests. Symptoms include fever, swollen lymph nodes, enlarged liver and/or spleen, liver function test abnormalities, and low levels of certain types of blood cells in the bloodstream. Some people develop anemia, hypersensitivity to mosquito bites, rash, oral ulcers, neuropathy, liver failure, and/or interstitial pneumonia. Over time, people with CAEBV develop progressive immunodeficiency which, if not treated, can lead to potentially fatal complications such as hemophagocytic syndrome, multi-organ failure, or EBV-positive lymphoma. CAEBV also commonly occurs with other chronic illnesses. Treatments include immunotherapy, stem-cell transplants, and chemo therapy. Chronic Active Epstein-Barr Virus is represented by the dark blue awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!