Chronic Illness Cycle Women's Sleeveless V-Neck
Being chronically ill is an endless cycle of feeling sick. Sleeping is hard too. You can have nights and days where you sleep non stop and you can have nights where insomnia strikes. It's called painsomnia when caused by pain. That is why we have this design saying try to sleep, wake up, pretend I'm okay. Because that is the chronic illness cycle we find ourselves stuck in.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!