Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) is a neurological disorder characterized by progressive weakness and impaired sensory function in the legs and arms. It is caused by damage to the myelin sheath (the fatty covering that wraps around and protects nerve fibers) of the peripheral nerves. Although it can occur at any age and in both genders, CIDP is more common in young adults, and in men more so than women. Symptoms include tingling or numbness, weakness of the arms and legs, loss of deep tendon reflexes, fatigue, and abnormal sensations. CIDP is closely related to Guillain-Barre syndrome and it is considered the chronic counterpart of that acute disease. Treatment for CIDP includes steroids, which may be prescribed alone or in combination with immunosuppressant drugs. Plasmapheresis (plasma exchange) and intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) therapy.
The awareness ribbon for CDIP is blue and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Chronic Inflammatory Demylinating Polyneuropathy Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!