There are a lot of disabilities that are not visible on the outside. People with invisble illness come in all forms, sizes and ages. You can be young and in need of a mobility scooter in the store. We look fine, but still need the handicapped parking spot. You can not see on the outside how we really feel inside. How much energy and effort it takes simply to go out of the house. This design shows on the outside how you feel inside. It shows the people around you that you have an invisible disability. It makes visible what was invisible before.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 600 denier polyester
- Zippered opening and front pocket; tote is embroidered above pocket
- Measures: 15.75 in h x 15.5 in w x 7.25 in d
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by Port & Co.®
View the entire Invisible Illness Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!