Charcot-Marie Tooth (CMT) Disorder is the name given to a group of hereditary disorders that damage the nerves in the arms and legs. Symptoms of CMT include muscle weakness, decreased muscle size, decreased sensation, hammertoes, and high arches. This can cause lack of coordination, weakness, pins and needles, difficulty walking, and muscle spasms. CMT is represented by the silver awareness ribbon. CMT Warrior products can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
View the entire Charcot-Marie-Tooth Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!