Cogan’s Syndrome is a rare disorder of the immune system affecting the front of the eyes (cornea). It is characterized by chronic inflammation of that area often accompanied by fever, weight loss, fever, vertigo, and ringing in the ears/hearing loss. If left untreated, Cogan’s Syndrome can lead to blindness or deafness. Many Cogan’s patients also have issues with the blood vessels or heart. The awareness ribbon for Cogan’s Syndrome is red. Items representing the Cogan’s Warrior are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Cogan’s Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Front pouch pockets; Full athletic unisex cut
- Two-ply hood with matching drawcord
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Gildan®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!