Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID) is a condition that impairs the immune system. People with CVID are highly susceptible to foreign invaders, such as bacteria and viruses, and often develop recurrent infections, especially in the lungs, ears, and sinuses. Symptoms may occur throughout childhood and adolescence, but often subside in adulthood. Pneumonia and gastrointestinal issues are common in people with CVID and may result in chronic lung disease or other digestive issues, respectively. The awareness ribbon for CVID is zebra print and products representing this condition are available in the CVID Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the Entire Common Variable Immune Deficiency Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 30 singles
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage; Runs small, we suggest ordering up
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that! Size Chart