Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is represented by a multi-colored flame or orange awareness ribbons. It occurs when there is a malfunction of the central nervous system resulting in extreme chronic pain to one or more of the extremities and often appears after injury, stroke, surgery, or heart attack. This pain can be chronic and affect the nerves and muscles. Pain is severe and characterized as pins and needles or uncomfortable tingling or burning. These symptoms are often accompanied by fatigue, depression, sweating, headache, stiffness, or swelling. CRPS Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 1-sided design
- Crafted from durable MDF with a high-gloss plastic finish so your designs last a lifetime
- Vibrantly printed from edge-to-edge via Sublimation
- Ships with a festive gold cord for easy hanging
- Product Dimensions: 2.75” tall, 1/8 thick, 0.5 oz
View the entire Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Monster Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!