Congenital Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency (CSID) is a genetic condition that affects a person's ability to digest certain sugars. People with this condition cannot break down the sugars sucrose (a sugar found in fruits, and also known as table sugar) and maltose (the sugar found in grains). CSID usually becomes apparent after an infant begins to consume fruits, juices, and grains. After ingestion of sucrose or maltose, an affected child will typically experience stomach cramps, bloating, excess gas production, and diarrhea. These digestive problems can lead to failure to thrive and malnutrition. Treatment generally consists of avoiding trigger foods. There is currently no specific awareness ribbon for CSID, but awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Congenital Surcrase-Isomaltase Deficiency Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!