Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the term used for an incurable group of pulmonary diseases, and includes other diseases such as chronic asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Symptoms include shortness of breath, wheezing, chest pressure, and a chronic cough. These symptoms may cause someone to fatigue easily or have inability to exercise. Patients’ skin may also present bluish due to lack of oxygen in the blood. COPD is represented by the Orange awareness ribbon and COPD Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
View the entire Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!Size Chart