Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the term used for an incurable group of pulmonary diseases, and includes other diseases such as chronic asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Symptoms include shortness of breath, wheezing, chest pressure, and a chronic cough. These symptoms may cause someone to fatigue easily or have inability to exercise. Patients’ skin may also present bluish due to lack of oxygen in the blood. COPD is represented by the Orange awareness ribbon and COPD Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
View the entire Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!Size Chart