Cowden Syndrome is a disorder characterized by multiple noncancerous, tumor-like growths called hamartomas and an increased risk of developing certain cancers. There is no treatment for Cowden Syndrome, but patients undergo constant monitoring of growths to screen for associated cancers. Cowden Syndrome is represented by the zebra awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Cowden Syndrome Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!