Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - CRPS Warrior Stamped Bracelet
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is represented by a multi-colored flame or orange awareness ribbons. It occurs when there is a malfunction of the central nervous system resulting in extreme chronic pain to one or more of the extremities and often appears after injury, stroke, surgery, or heart attack. This pain can be chronic and affect the nerves and muscles. Pain is severe and characterized as pins and needles or uncomfortable tingling or burning. These symptoms are often accompanied by fatigue, depression, sweating, headache, stiffness, or swelling. CRPS Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)