Cushing Syndrome, also known as hypercortisolism, occurs when the body is exposed to high cortisol levels for a long time. It is marked by weight gain around the body’s midsection and fatty deposits around the next and upper back while losing fat in the extremities. Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome are a fatty hump between the shoulders, a rounded face, and pink or purple stretch marks. This may be accompanied by muscle loss or weakness, anxiety, depression, hair loss, and bruising easily. The awareness ribbon for Cushing’s Syndrome is light blue/yellow. Awareness products are available in in Cushing’s Warrior Collection in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
View the entire Cushing’s Disease Collection HERE.
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)