Awareness ribbons are use to create public awareness for specific health conditions. The meaning of the colored awareness ribbons globally is to wear them and by doing that, making a statement of support for a particular cause. The meaning behind every awareness ribbon depends on it's colors and patterns.
Wear the Blue awareness ribbon to raise awareness for Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), Bursitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS), Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Juvenile Arthristis, Myositis, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Osteoarthritis, Pompe Disease, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Primary Immunodeficiency (PID), Syringomyelia, Transverse Myelitis (TM)
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
View the entire Royal Blue Awareness Ribbon Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!