Cute CRPS Warrior Pillow
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is represented by a multi-colored flame and orange awareness ribbons. It occurs when there is a malfunction of the central nervous system resulting in extreme chronic pain to one or more of the extremities and often appears after injury, stroke, surgery, or heart attack. This pain can be chronic and affect the nerves and muscles. Pain is severe and characterized as pins and needles or uncomfortable tingling or burning. These symptoms are often accompanied by fatigue, depression, sweating, headache, stiffness, or swelling. CRPS Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Available in 3 Options: Stuffed & Sewn, Zip Cover, Zip Cover with Insert
- Stuffed Pillow and Insert - Polyester/Polyfill
- Durable Polyester Broadcloth Fabric That is Soft To The Touch
- Dye-Sublimated Print Using Non-Solvent Water-Based Inks with No VOCs
- Spot Treatment with Damp Cloth; Tumble Dry
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!