Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD) involves degeneration of the intervertebral disc and osteoarthritis of the spine, usually in the neck or lower back. It is characterized by pain in the lower back, neck, and legs that usually worsens when standing. People with DDD may also experience muscle spasms, pins and needles, and reduced sensitivity to touch. Degenerative Disc Disease is represented by the cream awareness ribbon. DDD Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan
View the entire Degenerative Disc Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!