Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder - DSPD Warrior Not For The Weak Pullover Hoodie 8 oz.
Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder (DSPD) is a condition which causes a person to be unable to fall asleep at the time they desire, often keeping them awake for two hours or more. People with DSPD often have trouble waking up in the morning for work and school due to lack of sleep, which can also lead to depression and other problems. The awareness ribbon for Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder is black and DSPD warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!