Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) is a connective tissue disorder caused by genetic mutation which causes hypermobility in the skin, joints, or blood vessels. People who suffer from EDS oftenhave symptoms including loose joints, severe fatigue, and heart problems. It is common for EDS symptoms to have a negative effect on the victim’s day to day lives as it often causes chronic pain and fatigue which can be difficult to work through. EDSawareness ribbon is zebra-striped and EDS warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Self-fabric v-neck with open hem sleeves; Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!