Endometriosis (Endo) is a condition in which endometrium cells, normally growing only inside the uterus, instead grow outside of it. People who struggle with endometriosis often experience pelvic and lower body pain and in severe cases may also experience infertility. The disease can often cause mental and emotional problems for those who suffer from it. Endo is represented by a yellow ribbon and endo warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 5.9 oz., 100% polyester microfleece with anti-pill finish
- Center front reverse coil zipper with semi-autolock rubber pull tab
- Triple-needle coverstitch at raglan sleeve and inseam; front side pockets
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by: Team 365
View the entire Endometriosis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!