Endometriosis - Endo Warrior Stamped Bracelet
Endometriosis (Endo) is a condition in which endometrium cells, normally growing only inside the uterus, instead grow outside of it. People who struggle with endometriosis often experience pelvic and lower body pain and in severe cases may also experience infertility. The disease can often cause mental and emotional problems for those who suffer from it. Endo is represented by a yellow ribbon and endo warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- World wide shipping
- Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelet, we advise that they are not water proof.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)