Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) is a recognized chronic allergic/immune condition. A person with EoE will have inflammation of the esophagus. In EoE, large numbers of white blood cells called eosinophils are found in the tissue of the esophagus, where there normally are none. Symptoms include slow growth, difficulty swallowing, vomiting, abdominal pain, and acid reflux. Treatment for EoE includes steroids, proton pump inhibitors, and elimination diets. EoE is represented by the hot pink awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Eosinophilic Esophagitis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester