Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) is a recognized chronic allergic/immune condition. A person with EoE will have inflammation of the esophagus. In EoE, large numbers of white blood cells called eosinophils are found in the tissue of the esophagus, where there normally are none. Symptoms include slow growth, difficulty swallowing, vomiting, abdominal pain, and acid reflux. Treatment for EoE includes steroids, proton pump inhibitors, and elimination diets. EoE is represented by the hot pink awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Eosinophilic Esophagitis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!